Change the Way You Do Business
The butterfly is an insect that goes through a metamorphosis, changing from one state of being to another — and most would agree the final stage is lovelier. This change is a natural part of its evolution. It reinvents itself and its true colors become evident. Has your industry or business changed? Have you kept up with the changes? Are your true colors shining through?
REINVENT YOUR IMAGE
Like a butterfly, businesses must continually reinvent themselves to adapt to various conditions in their market. As your clients and technology change, your marketing strategy, effort and direction must change.
More than 15 years ago, the Internet was in its infancy and look how far it has come and how it has changed the way we do business. Perhaps it is time to reinvent your image. Brand Design can help keep you in step with the changes in your industry.
THE CREATIVE PROCESS
The development of any marketing direction is a process. Part of Brand Design's effectiveness is its systematic and integrated approach to the creative process.
- Complete estimates
- A production schedule based on deadlines
- Analyze your current marketing direction and messaging
- Research your products, services and competitors
- Creative team develops strategy and concept
- Presentations personally delivered
- Art and production work is correct for manufacturing
- Follow-up to progress of a campaign.
- The creative director works directly with the client
- Progress reviews throughout the process
- Budget updates
- No layers of agency bureaucracy
- We value client interaction and suggestions
- Our personal touch and commitment to your success
- Award-winning full-service advertising and design
- On time deliverables
Whether you're a corporation, small business, start-up, an association or a non-profit, we work within your budget to meet your needs. You get expert service at an affordable price, and a partner who cares about the success of your business.
Let Brand Design maximize your place in the ecosystem and help you to move up the food chain.